Our Commitment to Privacy, Data Integrity & Security of Information
We collect information in the following ways:
How Do We Use the Information We Collect / Information we share:
- We does not sell, rent or lease personal data, or disclose it to third parties unless there is a legally valid reason, or a contractual obligation for doing so. In order to perform its valid obligation towards Personal Information provider, We may share the Personal Information with third-party business partners including contractors, pay-roll processors, auditors, and legal advisors (“Third-Party Partners”); provided that a receipt has been received stating that recipient shall also maintain confidentiality and protect the Personal Information. We will adhere to all applicable laws and expects our Third-Party Partners to do the same.
We may disclose the Personal Information without express written permission, if allowed under applicable laws, in circumstances that include, but are not limited to:
- Requests from governmental agencies, subpoenas, court orders or other legal requirements. In these circumstances, We will make reasonable effort to limit the nature of the disclosure.
- Limited employment status data (including dates of employment and positions held) in the course of an employment-related inquiry.
- Emergency situations as necessary to ensure health and safety.
Information Collected via Company Site:
- We collect information when users browse this Site or any other of our websites in which user can provide information directly, including personally identifiable information as part of the online application process or in the process of registering for a 365 Solutions sponsored training, event, user group, or conference.
Also, when you visit our site(s), we can use Google Analytics and other analytic sources, collect the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet the type of operating system that you have, and which site you came from. This information helps us provide an online experience that matches your device and may include:
- Your response to one of our emails;
- Time and duration of your visit to our site;
- Pages you viewed while on our site.
- Financial information such as the employee bank account details, investment details, salary related data including but not limited to Form No. 16, dependent or nominee list, reimbursements or voucher details, employee exemption forms (Medical / LTA/ rent), details related to tax benefits, employee’s income through previous employer or other payment instrument details are held for the purpose of processing salary and to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements under the applicable laws.
- Employment-related Personal Information data of serving and former employees are held for the administration and processing of employment-related matters including appointments, integrity checking, postings and transfers, offer /renewal/ extension of agreement, incremental credit, training and career development, revision of terms or conditions of service, promotion, discipline, continuation in or removal from office, provident fund and provision of testimonials. Some personal particulars may be disclosed.
- Employment-related Personal Information held with regards to serving or former employees include name, address, social security identification number, records of personal and family particulars, education and qualifications, employment history, salary and allowances, terms and conditions of service, housing, medical records, leave and passages, training, investments, outside employment, appraisal reports, assessment panels’ comments, promotion board assessments and reports, conduct and discipline, career development, retirement and pension, re-employment or extension of service and renewal of agreement or revision of agreement terms.
- Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store certain preferences and information, which may enhance your browsing experience through providing better user experience on Persistent´s websites .
- Cookies may be used to personalize your website experience, such as recognizing you by name when you return.
- You may change the settings of your browser to delete existing cookies or prevent future cookies from being automatically accepted
- If you disable cookies, certain parts and functions of our website may not be available.
- We respects employee preferences concerning the treatment of Personal Information that we may collect from them. We take reasonable measures to protect the Personal Information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We stores personal data, regardless of its form, with security procedures appropriate to the sensitivity of the data.
- We destroy all Personal Information that is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect our interests.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Data are:
- Processed fairly & lawfully;
- Obtained only with the consent of the Personal Information provider;
- Collected, only when: the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of our business; and the collection of the information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- Not retained for a period longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may be lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any law for the time being in force.
- Available for review by the Personal Information provider, as and when requested.
- We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized personnel.
- We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Third Party Content
- We may provide links to third-party websites and services. However, we ar not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites.
Changes to this Policy
- Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be addressed in writing to our designated Privacy Officer, who shall redress the grievances as expeditiously as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org